At the "Transnational Hotel" in New York greet, advise and serve the international business traveller Tom Sanders. Learn along with the hotel staff how to give precise information in English and how to courteously answer a guest's most important questions. A number of authentic scenes from everyday work (at reception, in the bar, in the restaurant, at the buffet etc.) introduce you to interacting and communicating with customers.
With entertaining scenes you will be able to use your English perfectly to provide an international guest with a trouble-free stay and an enjoyable time. With this course, you'll simply have fun learning English!
- 20 lessons with dramatic videos
- Approx. 60 hours of learning
- Over 1000 interactive exercises and learning games, such as crosswords, video quizzes, and many more
- Authentic scenarios and relevant vocabulary
- Subtitles and transcripts to aid understanding
- Integrated online dictionary
- Learning resources available for download
- Participants with intermediate level English skills
- Trainees and employees in the hotel and tourism industry
- Managers in the hotel and tourism industry
- Everyone who is looking for a career in the hotel and tourism industry
Try out a lesson from our course and get an impression of how our training programmes work and what they include.
Enjoy the combination of entertaining learning videos and a wide variety of interactive exercises.
Have fun as you discover and learn!