Tom Sanders is planning a business trip to New York. As he is in the city for the first time, he doesn't just have questions about the room facilities and the hotel service, but also about tourist attractions and restaurants. Check into "Hotel Transnational" with Tom Sanders, enjoy the hotel's friendly service, and join him as he takes his business lunch at a restaurant and sees the day out in a bar.
The authentic and entertaining situations prepare you quickly and efficiently for your trip abroad. With this course you'll simply have fun learning travel English!
Participants with intermediate level English skills
- 20 lessons with dramatic videos
- Approx. 60 hours of learning
- Over 1000 interactive exercises and learning games, such as crosswords, video quizzes, and many more
- Authentic scenarios and relevant vocabulary
- Subtitles and transcripts to aid understanding, which can be shown or hidden from view
- Integrated online dictionary just a double-click away
- Learning resources available for download
Try out a lesson from our course and get an impression of how our training programmes work and what they include.
Enjoy the combination of entertaining learning videos and a wide variety of interactive exercises.
Have fun as you discover and learn with LinguaTV!