Juliane, Katja, Sven and Michael are getting closer. They fall in love, argue and go out together. But each of them encounters various everyday situations in Germany.
Expand your vocabulary and learn how to interact in Germany, in a variety of situations.
You can improve your grammar with the help of illustrated tutorials.
Exercise your newly learned vocabulary and grammar in a number of fun interactive exercises, and consolidate your language skills through practicing reading, writing and listening.
Successfully achieve the language level of intermediate (B1) in German. Enjoy learning German with LinguaTV!
- 16 lessons with scenic videos with realistic dialogues and video tutorials
- Approx. 60 hours of learning
- Over 1200 interactive exercises and learning games, such as multiple choice, video quizzes, and much more
- Authentic scenarios, relevant vocabulary and important phrases
- Subtitles and transcripts to aid understanding, which can be shown or hidden from view
- Integrated online dictionary just a double-click away
- Learning resources available for download
- Learning Management System with Progress Control and Recommendations for your Learning
Try out a lesson from our course and get an impression of how our training programmes work and what they include.
Enjoy the combination of entertaining learning videos and a wide variety of interactive exercises.
Have fun as you discover and learn with LinguaTV!