The American drinks manufacturer Maxicola is preparing for its final negotiations with the international restaurant chain Burgerworks. How can they land a good deal at the last round in Amsterdam?
Practice important phrases and structures for English language negotiations by using an authentic storyline from the business world.
- Participants with intermediate level English skills
- Employees working in all areas of responsibility, particularly marketing, distribution, finances, human resources, purchasing, administration, and others
- Management and trainee management staff with international responsibilities
- Based on learning materials from Cornelsen Publishers
- Extensive video coaching for business negotiations
- Over 160 interactive exercises and learning games, such as crosswords, quizzes, and many more
- Authentic scenarios and relevant vocabulary
- Subtitles and transcripts to aid understanding, which can be shown or hidden from view
- Integrated online dictionary just a double-click away
- Learning resources available for download
Try out a lesson from our course and get an impression of how our training programmes work and what they include.
Enjoy the combination of entertaining learning videos and a wide variety of interactive exercises.
Have fun as you discover and learn with LinguaTV!