In a hotel in Barcelona, receive and entertain the business traveller Patricia Delgado. Learn from native speakers how to give accurate information in Spanish and answer important questions from guests. Authentic situations from everyday business in the hospitality industry (at the reception desk, bar, restaurant, etc.) introduce you to interaction and communication with customers. With this course, you'll be fit for perfect use of the Spanish language to host international guests and ensure their stay is stress-free and comfortable. With this course, you'll simply have fun learning Spanish!
- Participants with good basic Spanish skills
- Trainees, employees and managers in the hotel and tourism industries
- Anybody aspiring to a career in the hotel and tourism industries
- 6 lessons: dramatic videos with realistic dialogues
- Approx. 20 hours of learning
- Over 90 interactive exercises and learning games, such as crosswords, video quizzes, and many more
- Authentic scenarios and relevant vocabulary and important phrases
- Subtitles and transcripts to aid understanding, which can be shown or hidden from view
- Integrated online dictionary just a double-click away
- Learning resources available for download
- Learning Management System with Progress Control
Try out a lesson from our course and get an impression of how our training programmes work and what they include.
Enjoy the combination of entertaining learning videos and a wide variety of interactive exercises.
Have fun as you discover and learn with LinguaTV!