The London firm Gameworks needs an effective marketing campaign for its new games console. The meeting decides whether the Japanese consultant Minako Miyagi is the right person for getting this job done.
Learn Business English on LinguaTV and practice important phrases and structures for English language business meetings by using an authentic storyline from the business world.
- Participants with intermediate level English skills
- Employees working in all areas of responsibility, particularly marketing, distribution, finances, human resources, purchasing, administration, and others
- Management and trainee management staff with international responsibilities
- Based on learning materials from Cornelsen Publishers
- Extensive video coaching for business meetings
- Authentic scenarios and relevant vocabulary
- Subtitles and transcripts to aid understanding, which can be shown or hidden from view
- Over 130 interactive exercises and learning games, such as crosswords, quizzes, and many more
- Integrated online dictionary just a double-click away
- Learning resources available for download
Try out a lesson from our course and get an impression of how our training programmes work and what they include.
Enjoy the combination of entertaining learning videos and a wide variety of interactive exercises.
Have fun as you discover and learn with LinguaTV!