Purchaser Anna Becker travels to London, in order to conduct negotiations with the manufacturing company LTQ. They get to know one another at talks about the company and then later when they have dinner together too.
Learn how to make small talk and get ready for business social networking. Practice important phrases and structures for English language small talk with business partners by using an authentic storyline from the business world.
- Participants with intermediate level English skills
- Employees working in all areas of responsibility, particularly marketing, distribution, finances, human resources, purchasing, administration, and others
- Management and trainee management staff with international responsibilities
- Based on learning materials from Cornelsen Publishers
- Extensive video coaching for small talk in a business environment
- Authentic scenarios and relevant vocabulary
- Subtitles and transcripts to aid understanding, which can be shown or hidden from view
- Over 160 interactive exercises and learning games, such as crosswords, quizzes, and many more
- Integrated online dictionary just a double-click away
- Learning resources available for download
Try out a lesson from our course and get an impression of how our training programmes work and what they include.
Enjoy the combination of entertaining learning videos and a wide variety of interactive exercises.
Have fun as you discover and learn with LinguaTV!